Saturday, April 7, 2007

Federal Courts Order for St.Paul Depositions

After much much debate and one homelessness tragedy after another, it is finally looking like there is some substance after all to the many Federal Lawsuits brought by the landlords. I remember all the howling here about those Lawsuits being just allegations, and all the bashing and slandering of the landlords here and all of a sudden, it seems like the court is starting to catch on to what is going on in St Paul because the City Council is not only not getting their way any longer with the courts, they are now being ordered by a judge to appear and answer questions. When a judge had to order you to do something I think most believe that makes a statement about a persons ethics and integrity. The fact that these lawsuits have been around for years now and the city has not been able to make them go away, plus the latest "order" by the Court tells me that there is a lot more to these Lawsuits than "just allegations." We shall see if Mr. Helgen and the rest of the City Council is still so happy that their housing code commandos demolished my house and and the security for the Contract for Deed that my elderly mother relied on to survive. Many of you continued to say that myself and other property owners were not speaking the truth, when in fact I can only speak for myself in which everything I have said and continue to say is indeed the truth. The threats that were made to me are the truth and so are the allegations I have stated which can also be found in my own deposition under oath. If anyone would like to know more, you can read the "Court's Order" on Bob Johnson's website A Democracy.

3 comments:

Sharon4Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon4Anderson said...

Nancy Right on,Peace: Sharon